Friday, March 17, 2006

poker and plastic surgery.

You cannot flip through the channels and not pass through some poker match or some girl getting a new face.

sidenote: i nearly threw up googling pictures of plastic surgery.

Do they really have that substantial of an audience to be on 5 different channels at one time? i cant even imagine the people who like playing cards, and like getting plastic surgery can really enjoy watching these 2 things on tv.

I cant really relate because I hate playing cards and I am only a casual fan of getting plastic surgery. But I can think of a hundred other things I would rather watch than Dr. 90210.

Like this.

or this.

and the only thing worse than watching the World Series of Poker is Celebrity Poker.

if you dont know who any of those celebrities are, well... neither do I, but I wish they would stop playing poker on my tv.

4 Comments:

Blogger skape7 said...

When I was in primary school, a friend of mine told me she once looked through her uncle's videos and discovered one involving Tony Danza and two young girls in the back of a van. The guy's given me the heebie geebies ever since.

Friday, March 17, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger mike gagne said...

that was my favorite episode of Who's the Boss.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 2:30:00 AM  
Blogger skape7 said...

I KNEW you were going to say that.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 2:47:00 AM  
Blogger gagknee said...

At my old job we made a website for a plastic surgeon. It was gross, but also strangely entertaining. Especially the liposuction before and afters..

Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Geo Visitors Map