Saturday, March 04, 2006

huit hommes dehors

Today I was flipping through the channels and saw that one of my favorite movies of all-time was on.

"SWEET. Eight Men Out is on."

and then they started talking.

"CRAP. It's in French."

And even though my last name is Gagné, I never cared enough to do well in French class.

Despite the language barrier, I still watched it for a good 20 minutes before I remembered i owned it on dvd.

Maybe I'll watch it tonight.

My eyes got a little watery the first time I watched it-- and I have been a John Cusack fan ever since.

3 Comments:

Blogger gagknee said...

i haven't seen it in years. i should borrow it from you.

Monday, March 06, 2006 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Good movie. It tugs the heart strings like one of my other favorites... The Memphis Belle

Monday, March 06, 2006 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger mike gagne said...

never heard of Memphis Belle.

i am sure it won an oscar though.

Monday, March 06, 2006 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Geo Visitors Map