Wednesday, February 01, 2006

#1 single

Since I've been taking a break from college-life, I have had plenty of time to catch up on things that I have been [voluntarily] deprived from the last 2 and a half years.

and when I havent been looking for a job, painting my room, or checking my myspace--- I have found myself watching endless amounts of tv.

I am and always have been a big fan.

I will admit, however, that most shows arent worth watching or paying any attention to.

One of those shows is called #1 Single, which ironically has nothing to do with music but with being single. Lisa Loeb has seemingly become very desperate to find a husband in her mid-30s and is using a reality show on E! to purge us on her sad quest to date geeky, jewish middle-aged men with no personality.

It is retarded, yes.
But entertaining? like a car accident on I-95.

I would marry Lisa Loeb. If she was about 15 years younger.

Image hosting by Photobucket

If I was 40 and still single, and someone like Lisa Loeb was THAT desperate, I would be on a flight to LA in a heartbeat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

you have too much free time.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:06:00 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

oh, and by the way...
i did a project on papua new guinea in 6th grade... this is why i'm so knowleagable about the culture, type of people, and most importantly, its location near Indoneasia, NOT in africa.
;)

i also did a project on Turkey and Liberia, which is the little tiney country on the western edge of africa.

Turkey's pretty cool as well. i made a complete website about it, but it's gone now because my brother killed the old computer.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Geo Visitors Map