Monday, March 13, 2006

i hope i never go bald.

Most hairdressers seem to be middle-aged ladies that are desperately clinging to their youth. This is made obvious by the trail of tan-without-the-sun that follows them.

But my hairdresser is special.

My hairdresser is really, really, really attractive.

Its a shame that i have to take my glasses off when i get my haircut.

Another reason I need to get contacts.

So to those of you who get your haircut by an old man covered in other people's hair-- i suggest you head on over to The Right Image in Dover.

... You know your life isn't exciting when youre writing about japanese baseball and haircuts.

6 Comments:

Blogger skape7 said...

Crazy random Aussie here doing some crazy random commenting.

I love my hairdresser too!!!!!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:09:00 AM  
Blogger mike gagne said...

i appreciate all my fans from all hemispheres.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:52:00 AM  
Blogger gagknee said...

i had a hairdresser a long time ago, i called her Old Brown Dog, because of her skin color.

She also had very large bosoms that would smack into the side of my hide.

Gross.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:44:00 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

My "hairdresser's" name is Donald. He has a patchy beard. We speak as little as possible. His wall is covered in brown paneling and sports pennants. He gives out cheap lollypops to children. This is what God intended.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger gagknee said...

I used to have a "hairdresser" too. I dont know his name but I called him 9 Finger Joe. I got tired of getting my hair cut like I needed a combover. I haven't had my hair cut since.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 3:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

Friday, August 15, 2008 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Geo Visitors Map